Friday, January 11, 2013

30x30

Well folks. It is coming. There is no stopping it. 30 is merely a month away.  Yet instead of hiding in the bathroom counting grey hairs and wrinkles, I have decided to embrace it.  Use it as an excuse if you will.

So for the next 30 days, I will be scratching things off a list.  Not a "bucket list" type list, but simply a collection of things that I always say that I am going to do, that get put off for other super fun activities like cleaning and laundry.  Its purely about fun, family, smiles and laughter.  I don't want to go into my thirties thinking that my so called life is over, rather I want to celebrate all the little things that make my life so fucking awesome!

I am very excited to jump in feet first! Watch out 30....here I come!!!!  But first a 30 day fun fest!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I've recently found your blog and I love your 30x30 challenge. I was very intrigued by it, so much that I hunted down your very first post about it. I love how you took a milestone that most people see as depressing and turn it into something positive! Way to go girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe! You are too kind Kayleigh! I am so happy that you enjoy the 30x30 challenge. It really has been a great way to not only ease the pain of turning 30, but also really help me remember to focus on the little joys in my life. So happy to have you with us!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...