Friday, January 4, 2013

Coffee Talk


So as I promised for 2013, I have many new things happening here on the old blog.  I am so excited to introduce to you the first of a few new projects, called 'Coffee Talk'.

It's no secret that I miss my best friend so much it hurts sometimes.  When we lived right down the street from each other we would meet at my house or hers for coffee talks.  We would spill our guts, share stories about our families, offer advice, laugh, and cry, all the while enjoying a shared pot of coffee.

We are now separated by 1,230 miles, and I desperately miss our coffee talks.  I miss knowing all the small details that are going on in her daily life.  I miss her laughing at me stupid jokes.  I miss drinking so much coffee with her that we both get the jitters.  I miss her.  We still talk regularly, but it's not the same.

But now!!!! Every Friday morning our coffee talks will resume.  We have pledged to take one photograph before noon while having our coffee, and share them with each other, and here with you.

SO... With no further ado.... our first 'Coffee Talk'....



'Emma found C' - Jess



'Robots are watching ME' - me

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...