Friday, February 1, 2013

30x30


On Day 11, I decided to replicate my new favorite skirt
You know when you fall in love with a clothing item,
and wish that you had more of them.
Well, I am making that happen.

So sometimes you don't have to spend any money on patterns.
Drawing your own and constructing with out instructions is quite simple is you have 
a good understanding of sewing.

A simple wrap skirt like this one can be made quickly.
Quickly when you have the energy to dig 
through your fabric stash to see what you have to make it with.  Haha.

I really should have finished this skirt today,
but being inside was the last time on my mind.
It was so beautiful outside today and had to be taken advantage of.

The skirt could wait. 
The boy and my garden could not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...